The RRD 2.0"
Shock's fluted aluminum body gives the advantage of
weight reduction without sacrificing strength. Which not only make
this shock the lightest shock in its class, it also
provides a surface area greater than most 2” bodied shocks. The
fluting provides the structure required to ensure the aluminum
cylinders are as strong, if not stronger than their steel 2.0”
counterparts. The shock bodies are also treated with a military grade
hard anodized coating so you never have to worry about corrosion. A
high quality DU® bearing provides the bearing surface for the
massive 3/4” Nitrotec Steel shaft. And unlike chrome plated shafts
these Nitrotec steel shafts are bare so you never have to worry about
pitting or flaking potentially destroying the seals. While a billet
aluminum valve circuit with digressive valving controls the
dampening, redundant sealing technology keeps the shock oil where is
belongs. The shock oil is formulated for fade-free dampening and
smooth rebounds. Its high viscosity index and shear stability
controls shock fade. This with a custom moly piston wear band greatly
reduces shock body wear.
these features combine to make the RRD 2.0"
Shock a fraction of the weight of the competitions
2.0" steel body counterparts and cool twice as fast for fade
resistant performance. And all RRD come
with a 6 month Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
The available shock lengths are as follows;
- Hard anodized aluminum fluted shock body
- Best cooling emulsion shock in the industry
- Lightest weight shock in its class
- 3/4” Nitrotec Steel shaft
- Viton o-ring and double lip Buna N shaft seals
- Billet aluminum valve circuit with digressive valving
- High quality shock oil
- Moly piston wear band
- Serviceable, rebuild-able, re-valve-able, completely tune able by the factory or the do it yourselfer
- Easily upgraded to a remote reservoir shock
Please choose your shock length and valving appropriately. Please
note; a separate or solid bump stop is strongly advised and always use a
limiting strap to prevent from over extending your shock! This will
ensure a long life for your shock.
6.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 13.00” - Extended Dimension of 19.00
- 7.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 14.00” - Extended Dimension of 21.00”
- 8.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 15.00” - Extended Dimension of 23.00”
- 9.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 16.00” - Extended Dimension of 25.00”
- 10.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 17.00” - Extended Dimension of 27.00”
- 11.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 18.00” - Extended Dimension of 29.00”
- 12.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 19.00” - Extended Dimension of 31.00”
- 13.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 20.00” - Extended Dimension of 33.00”
- 14.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 21.00” - Extended Dimension of 35.00”
- 15.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 22.00” - Extended Dimension of 37.00”
- 16.00” Travel Compressed Dimension of 23.00” - Extended Dimension of 39.00”
From the time of order, typical turn around time is 10 to 15
business days. If you have any questions or need any help please give us
a call. Our trained staff will be more than happy to help you out to
ensure you get the right shock for you.
* The shock valving is a standard 60/40 split similar to most other manufacturers. Valving is also similar in selection!
** All RRD Racing 2.0 Emulsion Shocks have bushings with a clevis
mounting width of 1 9/16 and a 1/2” bore both top and bottom. 1 ¼”
mounting width spherical bearings with a ½” bore can be ordered for an
*** The Hard Annodized Aluminum Body Finish looks more like gun metal gray in person than it does clear aluminum!
(0) Zero valving or no shims; (30) is Light valving; (40) is
Light-Medium valving; (50) is Medium valving; (60) is Medium-Firm
valving; (70) Firm valving; (80) is Extra Firm valving, and (90) is Hard
When ordering the first number is always your compression dampening
and the second number is your rebound dampening! For example a 40/60
valved shock would be a shock that is Light-Medium in compression
dampening and Medium-Firm in rebound dampening.